Friday, 18 November 2011

The day.

Today is my birthday. Off to a pretty good start considering last night.
It's funny how on days like today, that you realise who your friends are, and who cares about you. The people that take an interest. The ones that want to let you know they are thinking about you. I guess in all reality, I have a lot more than most people. I have friends who I love with all my heart who love me back just as much. It's these people that make me want to tell the rest that they are self centred pricks that should stop taking their friends for granted. Because in all reality, they have some amazing people in their life that they refuse to acknowledge. I just hope they realise this before it's too late and they loose them all.
On another note, the birthday love has been immense and I am forever grateful for having those amazing people in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment